Effective Date: March 31, 2017
Information We Collect
We may collect two types of information: 1) Personal Information, and 2) Anonymous Information. Personal Information means information that may directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. Anonymous Information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify you, such as the number of page views, link clicks, and login times. We may use both Personal and Anonymous Information to create Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information, is the grouping of Personal and Anonymous Information into groups and/or categories, which does not identify you directly or indirectly. Through you use of the Site we may collect the following Personal Information: you name; email address; information you provided in public forums and/or social networks; information you provided us including your device identifier or IP address when you use the Site.
How We Collect Information
We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on the site:
1. Automatically Captured Information. We automatically collect information from your computer and/or device when you use the Site. This information may include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), software installed upon and/or devices connected to your computer and/or device, and the referring website address.
2. Cookies. When you use the Site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our Site and to personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored in a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your online activity in our Site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the actions you take within the Site. Most systems automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to use some of the interactive features offered on or via the Site.
3. Other Technologies. The Site may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Site. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embed in images on the pages of sites. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer through our Site visitors.
4. Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements or place ad tags or beacons on or via our Site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not provide any Personal Information to these third parties.
5. Do not track signals. The Site systems are not configured to respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services.
6. Publicly Available Information. The Site may permit you and other users to post, publish and transmit information, image, data, text, documents, and other content onto public areas of the Site such as the reviews ("User Submissions"). You acknowledge and agree that User Submissions will become publicly published content and will be available to other users of the Sites and third parties to view. This is the case even if your User Submission contains Personal Information. Please note that if you publish your contact information in your User Submissions, you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties which will be out of our control and for which we will not be responsible. We therefore encourage you to post and publish only information you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
How We Use Collected Information
The Site may collect and use Users Personal Information for the following purposes, via any applicable communication channel:
1. To provide services to you. We will use your Personal Information and the feedback you provide us to provide and improve our Site, and any other services to you, to contact you in connection with the Site, programs or offerings that you may have registered for.
2. To improve our services. We may use your Personal Information to improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
How We Secure Personal Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help keep information secure and to help prevent it from becoming disclosed to individuals who are not described in this policy. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect, and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Our Site is intended for general audiences over the age of 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old. If you are not over 13 years old, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe your child has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
A parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) may review and request deletion of a child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove that.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Your Acceptance of these Terms
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or any other issue with our Websites, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.